Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

How do you feel about everyone’s status, messages, comments, cards, etcetera, beginning with “I hope everyone had a great Christmas!”? I’m just not a big fan of that phrase. I mean, everyone hopes everyone had a great Christmas..but do they really? Or is it just one of those ‘things’ everyone says? Why not hope that everyone had a great Hanukkah? Hm? Like, who really lays in bed and thinks to themselves, “hmmm…I wonder if everyone had a super great holiday? I hope everyone’s was great!”. No one does that. Normally they’re all thinking, “ AHHH I CAN’T WAIT TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT I GOT!!”…right? Hahah, well as cliché as it is..I’ll go ahead and tag along, so I do hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or nothing day (if you don’t celebrate anything). Also, Of the gifts I was so lovingly given, these 2 were my absolute favorite:
This is Harry. My squishy, soft, never backtalking,
loving boyfriend pillow! Given to me by my wonderful Aunt Ellen.


SNUGGIES!! I'm wearing my fabulous new gift as I write.
I get great use out of this and I just LOVE it. Best thing
about it? It's Orange && Blue! Given to Katie and I by Auntie Babs.
Adriana got her's from her family.


Being that I live in the lovely state of Florida, we had gorgeous weather on Christmas eve. 75 degrees, no clouds, blue skies, perfection. Katie and I were able to make it to the beach for a few hours of fun in the sun before entering the madness of last minute shopping, food, and families.



I don’t care if 75 degrees doesn’t “feel like Christmas”, I’ll take going to the beach in December any day over shoveling snow in December. Ew!



No comments:

Post a Comment